An educational offer based on strong educational and technical partnerships
Interactive 4D has links with French clusters:
• the SCS world competitiveness cluster, specialized in Secured Communicating Solutions, federates in the French region Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur actors of the following sectors : microelectronics, software, telecommunications, ICT (Information and Communication Technologies).
• Cap Digital, the French business cluster for digital content and services that supports innovative SMEs with the aim of making the Paris Region one of the most innovative European region in the field of digital innovations. It regroups more than 1000 members which are primarily innovative SMEs but also major universities, higher education establishments, research labs, and corporations focused on a specific technology-driven industry.
• Louvre Lens Vallée, a cluster, specialized in cultural digital innovations. It gathers around the Louvre Lens museum companies, training and research organizations and actors of the cultural and ICT fields, communication, culture and education.
• Norway Health Tech, a Norwegian cluster of approx. 200 institutions comprising of companies, hospitals, investment firms and research institutions dedicated to health technologies and innovation.
Thanks to our 10 years experience in the serious game market and 7 European funded projects, our network involves partners in over 12 European countries:
• public financing institutions: Bpifrance, Pictanovo, European Commission.
• research laboratories: Fraunhofer Institut FIT, INRIA, CobTek laboratory, GeriiCo laboratory (University of Lille 3), Fundacion Universitaria San Antonio / Universidad Catolica de Murcia (UCAM, Spain), The University of Ioannina (Greece), The Institute of Sports Science of the university of Münster (Germany), The department of Health Sciences of the faculty of medicine at the University of Lund (Sweden), Tech4Care (Italy), The University of Western Greece in Patras (Greece), The Zinman College of Physical Education and Sport Sciences at the Wingate Institute (Israël).
• medical experts: Alzheimer Athens (Grèce), Association Generations (Bulgaria), CommOn Sciences, Comarca de Somontano de Barbastro, Echosanté, Egrepa (European Group for Research into Elderly and Physical Activity), Everis, Frontida Zois (Greece), Santelys, Association Innovation Alzheimer / Institut Claude Pompidou / CHU de Nice, Salud, Universitätsklinikum Bonn...), Wohlfahrtswerk für Baden-Württemberg (Germany).
• training organizations : AcrossLimits (Malta), Alezzi, BFI (Institute for vocational advancement, Austria), Art & Management, Essenia UETP (Italy), MBM Training and Development Center, IFOM (Italy), Sherpa Consulting, Smart Educational Projects (Romania), YouNet (Italy).
• serious games designers: Prendo, Sens Ludique, Sightes...
• designers of biosignal sensors: Plux.
• TV/radio media channels : BFM Business.