Change management (Mutari)
Training goals : learn how to manage an organisational change initiative
This simulation has been created by Prendo Simulations Limited, a UK limited company.
Mutari Leading Change simulation gives participating teams a chance to “live” the challenges of managing an organisational change initiative.
This serious game is based on a comprehensive model of how and why human beings react to change: i.e. a range of commercial, personal, emotional and ‘political’ factors.
Who is this for :
• Project and program managers
• General managers, change agents and leaders, team members
• Entreprises : Areva, BAE Systems, BT, Deloitte, GSK GlaskoSmithkline, Nestlé, Oracle, SAP, Shell, Unilever...
• Education : HEC, IESE Business School, IMD, Insead, London Business School...
Training context :
• With a teacher's supervision
• Participants organised in teams of 3 or 4, in order to share experiences
Training goals : Develop skills in managing
Duration : Within 1 or 2 days workshop
Structure of simulation : . Dialogues between participants and virtual characters
Scenario : Plannning the integration of two organisations after a merger
• Photo-realistic environment in 2D static (no move)
• More than 5000 possibilities of written dialogues
The simulation is also used in Merger Integration and Strategy Implementation real contexts.
Based around a scenario of planning the integration of two organisations after a merger, the simulation challenges teams to decide a series of integration options (e.g. staff reduction and IT systems) that have different cost saving and revenue growth implications.
Teams also have to manage the human reactions to the change, and it is the careful balance of these business and human (hard and soft) factors which determines the final success of the initiative.
Contacts are taken by email, phone calls and meeetings.
The simulation is typically used within ½ and 1 day workshops, for between 9 and 50 participants.
Copyright Prendo Simulations Limited
All Rights Reserved